- Please arrive a minimum of 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Services will begin and end on time as a courtesy to the next client. Your appointment includes enough time for you to change into and out of a spa wrap if one is needed to be worn for your particular treatment.
- Appointments may be made up to six weeks in advance. As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments. You are always welcome to telephone, as well, prior to your appointment to confirm exact times, services, and ask any questions you may have.
- We understand that sometimes being late is unavoidable; however, depending on circumstances, we may be forced to shorten or reschedule your service.
- Clients who arrive late will be charged in full for their scheduled session, but may receive an abbreviated session. For example, if you scheduled an hour session and arrive 15 minutes late, you will be charged for that hour session but will only receive 45 minutes of treatment for that session, including consultation and changing time.
No Show & Late Cancellation Policy:
- When you forget or cancel your appointment without giving proper notice, we miss the opportunity to fill that appointment time and clients on our waiting list miss the opportunity to receive services. In addition, our aesthetician works on commission so her productivity is affected. As a courtesy, we attempt to confirm all appointments within 48 hours of your appointment.
- We have reserved time and space especially for you and require 24-hour notice to cancel or reschedule any appointment to make sure we have maximum availability for all of our amazing clients! If less than the required notice is given a non-refundable No Show Fee will apply. We reserve the right to charge up to 100% of the full scheduled session.
- If for any reason Luminary Eyes + Aesthetics needs to reschedule or cancel your appointment every attempt will be made to give as much advance notice as possible.
Prepaid Package Policy:
We offer many of our services at a reduced rate when you opt to purchase them in a package. Packaged services are to be provided within a specified time frame. These fees are non refundable. If an appointment is missed or not rescheduled according to our No-Show & Late Cancellation Policy for any session in a package, we will deduct that service from your package. Currently we offer the following packages:
- 6 Celluma ProLight Therapy Sessions
- 4 Classic HydraFacials
- 4 Deluxe HydraFacials
- 4 Platinum HydraFacials
Special Conditions Policy
Please notify us before scheduling your appointment if you are on Retin-A or Retinol. You must discontinue using these products 2 days before your Hydrafacial or VI Peel appointment.
Also notify us before scheduling your appointment if you have high blood pressure, special physical concerns, diabetes, or are pregnant. If you feel you have any other medical condition that may cause your desired treatment to be contraindicated, it is recommended that you consult your primary care physician before scheduling your appointment at Luminary Eyes + Aesthetics.
Other Tips For Your Visit
- Please wear a button-down top to your appointment since, depending on the service provided, you may need to remove it and put on a disposable spa wrap. Some products we use may cause staining and we surely don’t want to damage your clothing. Your aesthetician will always give you privacy and time to get ready.
- Please remove any cosmetics and/or skin care products prior to your arrival. We want to start with a clean face when beginning any treatment.
- Please do not bring valuables with you; we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Please respect the right to a quiet atmosphere for all guests. We ask that you refrain from talking loudly and that you turn off all cell phones.
- Please do not bring any outside food or beverages into the treatment area. We offer chilled bottled water after your session.
We are constantly expanding our services to bring you the latest med-spa experiences. Although we make every effort to keep the Luminary website and menu updated, please note that fees and services are subject to change at any time.
Gratuity is not included in the price of service or spa packages. Customary tipping runs 15% to 20% but is, of course, at your discretion. You may tip your aesthetician in the room or upon check out at the front desk with cash or credit card.